Science Fiction ConnectionsThis is a listing of Duncan Lawie's Author Interviews / Profiles for The Zone. The full list of SF work is also available in order of the relevant author, publication date (latest first) or broken up a little more thematically - see theSF index for more details.
Some work is only available in print. A few have suffered from "link rot" - where possible, the link now redirects to a saved copy on archive.org.
- Neal Asher A Couple of Pints at the Quart Pot [ April 2003 ] tZ interview
- Stephen Baxter From Xeelee Flower To Transcendence [ May 2006 ] tZ profile
- Jaine Fenn I've got Hundreds of Worlds [ September 2009 ] tZ interview
- Jon Courtenay Grimwood Recreation and Redemption [ April 1999 ] tZ interview ( only available in The Zone #8 )
- Ursula K. Le Guin Ambiguous Utopias [ May 2002 ] tZ interview
- Ken MacLeod A Veritable People's Palace [ November 2001 ] tZ interview
- Paul J. McAuley Draft for 'Futures that Work' [ August 1997 ] tZ interview ( this is a draft of the interview published in The Zone #6 )
- Alastair Reynolds Some Sort of Internal Consistency [ July 2002 ] tZ interview
- Kim Stanley Robinson This is the Year One [ March 2002 ] tZ interview